Monday, July 19, 2010

Project Background

So I am starting this blog to chronicle my journey making a "particular" quilt. I have quilted for 6 years off and on depending on what is going on in my life but this quilt is special. What makes this quilt so special? It is for someone special who is very sick and will require lots of difficult treatment. I have decided to make a special quilt for my special someone to take with them to get the treatment. I hope that it will bring warmth and comfort during hard times.

This special someone does not know about this surprise and I would like to keep it that way. If you know this person, please don't say anything.

Project: Love Quilt
Theme: LSU
Color: Purple and Gold
Size: @ least 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall
Blocks: Solid 6 inch and 6 inch siggy blocks
Borders: (1) 6 inch purple inner border and (1) 6 inch yellow outer border with yellow binding




No comments: