Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spring Arts and Crafts Boutique

I mentioned in a previous post that I will be a vendor at a craft fair hosted by my wonderful Mom's Group, Morgan Hill Mom's Meetup.  Advertisements have been purchased and it is being called the "Spring Arts and Crafts Boutique."  It falls March 9th and I have been working to sew items to sale.  

  • I have the 4 full aprons and 1 half apron I posted in a previous post.
  • I have also completed two other half aprons, 1 toddler size and 1 kids size. 















  • 8 coloring book holders: 4 boy and 4 girl



  • 1 of 4 (set of 4) picnic roll.  Plans for two more sets of 4 in different fabric.




  • 1 baby quilt (photo not available)
  • 2 sets of 10 colored beanbags (unfinished)
Other things in the works is some quilted bookmarks, coffee cup snuggies and two small tote bags.  If I have the time, I should have enough fabric for two doll quilts.  Then I think I will be done.  Hopefully what I have will be sufficient to turn a profit.

No comments: